Phillips-Medisize is the most complete provider of outsource design, development and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic and drug delivery markets. Medical products like disposable insulin pens, blood glucose meters, specialty inhalation drug delivery devices and primary pharma packaging represent 75% of the company's revenue base.
Full service provider of outsourced design and manufacturing services
As a full service provider of outsourced design and manufacturing services, Phillips-Medisize can engage anywhere along the development and/or manufacturing process to assist their customers. Early engagement in the development process however often allows for the innovation process to be maximized, and can also provide accelerated speed to market for critical new products.
Deployment of advanced automated assembly and quality control technologies
When a product is ready for full scale manufacturing, Phillips-Medisize again partner with their customers to deploy advanced automated assembly and quality control technologies designed to reduce manufacturing cost while improving overall quality.
Phillips-Medisize's core competency is the knowledge of their people to integrate design, molding and automation to drive low cost and high quality manufacturing solutions.
Phillips-Medisize can be your partner for customised products:
- Drug delivery devices
- Pharmaceutical primary packaging
- Medical and diagnostic devices
- Airway management
Complying to the industry's most vigorous quality management systems, for both the United States and Europe, Phillips-Medisize has produced millions of parts for medical customers, including:
- High-tolerance molded parts for pens and syringes used for insulin injections
- Infusion pumps, glucose meters, and lancet devices for diabetics
- Surgical instruments for endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures
- A spinal surgery kit requiring more than 40 components
- Pharmaceutical packaging including a wide selection of bottles, closures and bags.
Medical OEMs rely on Phillips-Medisize for guaranteed confidentiality, secure facilities, and superior solutions in a full range of technologies:
- Multi-shot liquid silicone rubber (MS LSR)
- Metal injection Molding (MIM)
- Thixotropic magnesium molding
Robert Huberin tie 3A